Assam ctc blended with paan ingredients to give it a flavour punch of paan to your cup of tea.
- Finest Assam tea hand blended with banarasi meetha paan ingredients.
- From the gardens of Assam to the cup of your tea.
- A selected blend of black Assam ctc hand blended with paan ingredients.
- This tea leaf blend will accentuate the taste of your cup of tea and keep your breath fresh for hours.
- It's a blend prepared specifically so that the taste of paan is balanced and suits every taste bud and keeps you craving for another cup.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…